I am very pleased to announce a brand new FREE training course from the ITAM Review.
View the video below for a quick overview:
12 Box Training – 3 Minute Video Introduction
View the video directly on YouTube here.
Introduction – A new qualification for ITAM Review readers
The 12 Box Training and Assessment Programme is a year long educational course based on the ITAM Review’s 12 Box ITAM maturity model. This model is an independent view of ITAM Best Practice; a balance of people, process and technology – and all of the core competencies we believe should be integral to a modern ITAM practice.
The programme enables worldwide ITAM professionals to attend monthly, one hour, webinar sessions to learn about all 12 elements of world class ITAM from the comfort of their own workspace. As part of the programme, users can independently assess their organization’s maturity at the start and end of the 12-month programme, with the goal of increasing ITAM maturity and improving your practice.
Our live, interactive webinars will not only be sharing best practice and ITAM theory, but will also lean upon the real life experiences of our community so you’ll learn what to do, from people who have done it. You will also be able to discuss and connect with others on the programme forum and share ideas and implementation strategies.
If you miss a session or enrol late… No problem, all sessions will be recorded for future playback.
At the end of the programme, delegates can complete an online exam to receive certification against the programme to demonstrate their learning. Details of this online exam will be confirmed soon.
12 Box Training & Assessment Programme – AT A GLANCE
- No huge time commitment – only hour per month
- Online – participate from the comfort of your desk
- All sessions are recorded – If you miss a session you can catch up at your own pace
- Peer support – dedicated forum to discuss strategies with peers
- A mixture of real life, ITAM theory and best practice
- Benchmark – includes a benchmarking of your organization before and after the training course
“How to secure and maintain senior management support for IT Asset Management”
- How to sell ITAM to senior management
- How to create a compelling, relevant and realistic business plan
- How to measure success and keep senior management engaged
- How to sell ITAM to senior management
- Building the business case and tailoring communications
- Measuring impact and returns
- Maintaining momentum
- Case Study
See full details of all modules here: marketplace.itassetmanagement.net/training
If you aren’t able to attend the live sessions, you can watch the recordings at your convenience (after the live sessions) on demand. Please use the same links above to register for the live sessions or to access the recordings.
12 Box Training Programme – Overview of future modules
- Module 2: “How to harness ITAM and ITSM integration”
- Module 3: “How to maintain trustworthy inventory data”
- Module 4: “How to build a three year ITAM roadmap”
- Module 5: “Automating ITAM”
- Module 6: “How to sweat software assets”
- Module 7: “How to grow a world class ITAM team”
- Module 8 “How to conquer complex license types”
- Module 9: “How to maintain momentum in your ITAM practice”
- Module 10: “How to use ITAM asset data to support major IT transformation projects”
- Module 11: “How to enforce an ITAM reclaim policy whilst delighting customers”
- Module 12: “How to maintain audit ready status”
See details of all modules here: marketplace.itassetmanagement.net/training
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.