Podcast Episode 78: Second thoughts on “cloud first” strategies
In this podcast, ITAM Review’s Martin Thompson speaks with a variety of specialists from across the ITAM industry ahead of our Wisdom USA conference. This is an interesting conversation from different types of providers with different perspectives of the ITAM market. Listen to the podcast here.
- Neil Frodsham, Global Director of ITAM Services, SHI
- Kristy Hawkins, Managing Director, Xcite Consulting
- Damien Juillard, Chief Operating Officer, Elée
- Sinéad Geraghty, Global Head of Marketing, Origina
- Second thoughts on “cloud first” strategies
- Audit postures versus cloud adoption
- IBM’s non-strategic software fire sale
- Career opportunities for ITAM pros in 2020
As an ITAM Review Podcast listener, we’d like to offer you a free end-user ticket to our upcoming Wisdom US conference at the University of South Florida on 18th & 19th March 2020.
Simply listen out for the discount code in the podcast and enter it at the checkout to claim your free ticket.
Please note there are 5 free tickets left only on a first come first served basis.
This offer is available for a limited time only and applies to new bookings only. No refunds or transfers will be given against previous bookings made on this event.
Podcast Episode 63: "Classic ITAM won't exist in five years time", Deskcenter CEO Christoph Harvey
Bringing together all aspects of technology asset management: Interview with Piyush Patel, ServiceNow
Podcast Episode 35: The XaaS Market
Podcast Episode 7 - SAM Tool Implementation Success
Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
ITAM in the Cloud Era: More questions than answers?
- Tags: cloud · Podcast · Sponsors · Wisdom US 2020
About Victoria Kealy
Victoria works as our Events Manager. If you'd like to get in contact with Victoria, you can connect via LinkedIn or via email at email@example.com