ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
In episode 113 of The ITAM Review podcast I talk to Jason Keogh, Field CTO of 1E, about Digital Employee Experience (aka DEX). We cover a range of topics including:
- What DEX is and how it can help a modern business
- The various ways in which it relates to, and crosses over with, ITAM
- How ITAM professionals can use DEX to expand their reach, remit, and recognition
and we look at it from both a hardware and software perspective including hardware refresh rates and management of SaaS applications.
DEX is a pretty new area, but I really think it can offer benefits to ITAM professionals, particularly as we continue to move through so much change in both technology and ways of working. Understanding where DEX sits and what it aims to achieve will help you improve management of software & hardware, reduce costs, improve corporate sustainability efforts and more. If you’re looking to:
- keep your ITAM offering fresh for best internal ROI
- gain visibility from your exec team
- widen your personal skills
this podcast will give you some insights to get you started.
Check out our ITAM + DEX webinar here.
Read our recent “Intro to DEX” article here.
- Tags: DEX · Digital Employee Experience · ITAM & DEX
About Rich Gibbons
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a big Hip-Hop head, and loves travel, football in general (specifically MUFC), baseball, Marvel, and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine all of these with ITAM & software licensing is always fun!
Connect with Rich on Twitter or LinkedIn.