Market Synopsis: Enterprise SAM Tools
The chart below represents a high level summary of how vendors are currently scored within the ‘TOOLS INTELLIGENCE’ service from The ITAM Review.
Vendors have been assessed against our ‘Enterprise SAM’ criteria. The summary for ‘Mid-Market SAM’ can be found here.
IMPORTANT: Every vendor has unique slant and a unique way of going about their business. The scores shown below are based on standard criteria as chosen by The ITAM Review and not based on your circumstances. The results applied to your business will vary significantly depending on your environment, goals and maturity. For this reason The ITAM Review is available to provide custom analysis; collating the 79 data points assessed for each vendor and mapping them against your unique requirements. See TOOLS INTELLIGENCE for further details.
- Vendors participated in this research on a voluntary basis with no charges or entry fees.
- No reprint rights or advertising rights are available for the vendors who participated.
- This research is not sponsored or affiliated to any other organization.
- The ITAM Review does not try to write nice things about vendors in the hope they might buy a reprint. This is 100% independent research.
- The assessment criteria are open and public and available free to anyone that subscribes to the free monthly newsletter.
- The ITAM Review would like to sincerely thank all vendors for their cooperation and time.
- Tags: aspera · Brainware · Flexera Software · FrontRange Solutions · Matrix42 · Snow Software · Spider
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.