Software audits continue to be an annoyance for our readers and lucrative revenue source for innovation-strapped software publishers.
Join us for a free one day workshop dedicated to sharing audit defence strategies against the world’s most aggressive software publishers including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP and Adobe.
- Morning Plenary Sessions: Hear from expert speakers on the latest software audit defence strategies and case studies of successfully deflating auditor claims
- Afternoon Roundtables: Address real life scenarios with end user peers and sharpen your audit defence skills
- Who: The ITAM Review
- What: Audit Defence Workshop
- When: Monday 12th April 2016
- Where: Crowne Plaza, Amsterdam
- How: Register here.
Learn more about the event here.
Call for Speakers
This is a call for speakers who share our commitment to providing The ITAM Review audience with unique insight, honest accounts of audit defence experiences and useful advice that delegates can take away and actually use.
The Audit Defence Workshop aims to educate ITAM Review readers using real life audit scenarios. We welcome speakers who can share best practice and real life experience in the morning plenary session, then challenge delegates to address a real life audit scenario in the afternoon workshop.
We are accepting speaker proposals on an on-going basis, however the deadline to speak at our Audit Defence Workshop is February 29th.
You do not need to have previous experience speaking at events but please do include anything you feel proves your ability to take part. If you would like to submit then please complete the Speaker Submission Form here.
Once received, we will follow up with you directly.
Thank you for your interest in The ITAM Review and we look forward to hearing from you!