Request for Nominations – 2016 Excellence Awards
Back for our second year in support of Sebastian’s Action Trust, The ITAM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITAM industry. We’re looking to shine a light on ITAM professionals, service providers, technology vendors and specialists who are progressing the industry and leading the field in 2016.
Help us showcase ITAM industry excellence and inspire others by submitting an entry for our ITAM Review Excellence Awards. Deadline for submissions is Friday 29th July 2016.
- Nominations must be submitted via the electronic form below before Monday 15th August 2016
- Award submissions will be judged by an independent industry panel
- The information shared will be used for judging only and will remain completely confidential
- International entrants most welcome (Our 2015 awards received over 100 nominations from 19 countries)
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Innovation – Pioneering technology, techniques or approaches
- Demonstrable ROI / Value Delivered
- Customer Satisfaction
- Delivering lasting improvement / Increased ITAM maturity
- Award nominations open (May-June-July-August)
- Award short lists announced (September)
- Final interviews and voting by independent industry panel (October – November 2016)
- Black-tie Awards Night and Gala Charity Dinner (25th November 2016, Crowne Plaza, Reading)
|Who the Award is for
|ITAM Professional of the Year
|End-user ITAM professionals, Consultants, Contractors or Licensing Specialists.
|ITAM Implementation / Project of the Year
|ITAM teams or ITAM service providers
|ITAM Tool Provider of the Year
|Tool or Technology Suppliers
|ITAM Partner of the Year
|ITAM service providers, resellers or partners
|ITAM Innovation of the Year
|Recognizing new ideas, innovation and creative approaches
‘What are the costs involved in participating?’
A. There are no costs involved for participating. Although, there will be a fee to attend the Charity Gala Dinner (details to be confirmed shortly) where the results will be announced. (£1000 per table of 8-12 people)
‘Can we nominate one of our partners?’
‘What do the winners receive?’
A. The winners will receive a personalised trophy and a winners logo for promotion and recognition on The ITAM Review and networks.
‘Do we need to attend the gala to win the award?’
A. No. Although, it would be a shame if you do win and haven’t attended. It’s a great opportunity to showcase and promote to The ITAM Review community as well as take out your customers to an industry event which they could win too.
Any further questions? Please get in touch!