August Radio Show – Change Management and ITAM
The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring (in order of appearance):
August 2019 topics include:
- Microfocus shares tank 30%
- Larry Ellison sued by Oracle Board
- JEDI and political corruption
- Amendment to Oracle audit clause (See image below)
- Oracle LMS tool verification scheme opened again?
- Microsoft still abusing the word SAM
- VMware buying Pivotal and Carbon Black
- Qualys free inventory and discovery
- ITAM Best Practice- what is the significance of change management?
- Job of the week – Senior SAM at DWP
- Open Text recruiting for Compliance Officers
- Jargon Buster: Hyper Converged Infrastructure
Podcast back catalogue: https://marketplace.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, tip-offs, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.
Oracle audit clause discussion on LinkedIn thanks to Fredrik Filipsson.
- Tags: 1_RadioShow · Change management · Hyper Converged Infrastructure · ITAM Review Radio · Microfocus · Microsoft · Oracle · Qualys · VMWare
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.