In this latest podcast, I sit down with four excellent guests to discuss all things legal and ITAM:
- Michael Corey – LicenseFortress
- Dean Bolton – LicenseFortress
- Art Beeman – Beeman & Muchmore LLP
- Joel Muchmore – Beeman & Muchmore LLP
We discuss software audits, contracts, clauses, and how ITAM & legal working together can make everyone’s role that bit easier.
If you want to know more about the legal intricacies of ITAM in a podcast, who better to speak to than some lawyers?
We talk about:
- How audits are used as a revenue generating opportunity
- How a change of name doesn’t mean a change of nature
- Click through EULAs
- Oracle extra-contract documents
- Quest & Micro Focus
- Levelling the playing field
Listen in to hear us talk about all that plus real estate, Vegas weddings, and some great takeaway points to round it all out too!
About Rich Gibbons
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a big Hip-Hop head, and loves travel, football in general (specifically MUFC), baseball, Marvel, and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine all of these with ITAM & software licensing is always fun!
Connect with Rich on Twitter or LinkedIn.