Podcast: ITAM Education
In this Podcast, David Foxen of Snow Software is joined by three ITAM professionals who share their knowledge and experience with regards to ITAM Education:
- Martin Thompson – Owner & Founder, The ITAM Review
- Dave Kelsey – Service Management Product Manager, BCS
- Adam Ayer – President, LicenseLogic Institute
- Why aren’t there any ITAM or SAM training courses held by education boards?
- How do we make ITAM more appealing?
- How do we reach out to the next generation?
- The ITAM market
- Certification or Experience?
- Why is ITAM education so important?
Do you think education boards should start introducing ITAM as part of the curriculum? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts!
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.
Reader Survey & BCS CMSG Annual Conference
Managing applications on Mobile Assets - Part 1
The business case for IT Asset Lifecycle Automation
Gartner Research Project: ITAM Service Providers and ITAM in the Cloud
BSA reports $60 billion worth of unlicensed software
The importance of Internal Software Audits
- Tags: certification · Courses · education · EducationBoard · Experience · ITAM · SAM
About Victoria Kealy
Victoria works as our Events Manager. If you'd like to get in contact with Victoria, you can connect via LinkedIn or via email at email@example.com