Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces. In this episode of The ITAM Review podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review and Tom Watson from AMI discuss the business benefits of hardware tracking in hybrid workplaces.
This is a topic of increasing importance as company-owned and managed hardware is used more frequently outside of corporate offices. In this episode, we cover the following talking points:
- What is the importance of Hardware Asset Management (HAM) for organizations?
- What has changed in HAM since AMI first started?
- What are the current challenges organizations face when managing their hardware assets?
- How do you best measure the business value of HAM?
- What technical solutions do businesses need to maximize the value of a HAM program?
For more information on AMI please visit their ITAM Review Marketplace listing