You are cordially invited to join an end user only conference call for ITAM Review readers on Tuesday 23rd May 2pm-3pm UK BST. This is an online conference call, for UK based readers please also see our end user in person event on the 16th May in central London.
Suggested agenda items
Based on follow up actions from our last call
- SAP Indirect Access Scenario 1 for group scrutiny / discussion
- SAP Indirect Access Scenario 2 for group scrutiny / discussion
- Audit Defence internal project management process
- Other topics as raised by end users during the registration process
This conference call follows from our previous Special Interest Group calls in February dedicated to SAP indirect access.
The call will be led by two end user organizations presenting their indirect access scenarios for critique by the group. Another end user organization will also present their internal process for dealing with audit requests.
Conference Call Terms
- Free to attend
- Open to end-user organizations only
- Chatham house rule applies
- Names and companies will not be published or shared
- Communication will be via conference call using Gotomeeting (Audio via your computer or dial-in)
- Spaces are strictly limited (due to a volume constraint with Gotomeeting)
Please register using this short form (Now full, sorry)
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.